I've spent the past few months doing a lot of work and a lot of driving. Sadly, the neither of my 2 part time jobs are photo related, but in this economy, one must do what one must do to make ends meet. (.P.S. i almost spelled that meat, maybe I'm hungry?)
Ok! Onto the photo's so. The new few posts will not be chronologically, but mostly grouped by subject. Here's some new images of land shot in two different locations.





1 comment:
Dude, these wrock! The ones I like: number 2, 3, and 5. 2 has a nice expanse of sky that I like, and the texture on the fence is cool, even at this low res. 3 has a cool dichotomy of light and dark when split down the middle; white house, blue sky, and nice evening light on the left, dark hills and clouds on the right, with the center barn at center. 5 is just beautiful; the lighting on the benches, the massive snow, the gnarly trees to the right, it just looks cozy. Good job, I approve!
Post a Comment